CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

only 8.2 more to go!

Only one more long run to go!! Last Sat. was 18miles, this Sat 20. I Can't believe the training is coming to an end soon! It's about time, I am ready for race day. Well, I guess I'm just ready to be done with running. I do enjoy it but, it is so cold outside it does get nicer every week though. I love when Rob comes to visit, he gets to do his long runs with us. This day we ran to the National Zoo. Love that place.
The Race is in 3 weeks. It's going to be a great weekend. Shelley and Cassie are flying in to run, Rob is coming down to run, and Anne has 2 friends running the 1/2 marathon. Total we have 7. cross your fingers for good weather and also that I might be able to finish 26.2 miles, I'm quite slower then the rest of the gang.

3 comments:

The Chambers said...

First off, Hello! I found your blog off someone else's. You have been a busy bee! I can't believe how much you are running, I'm so jealous. I wish I could do that. I'm cheering for you!

Natalie said...

gooo meegs!!! I am so proud of you....You are going to do great!

Nicole said...

You csn do it Meg!!! So impressive! Good luck!