CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Megan & Rob. Wedding.

10.28.2009

in Weddings

They say that distance makes the heart grow fonder. Never has this been more true than with Megan & Rob. These two lovebirds spent their entire time dating while in two different cities. Despite the geographical distance, they were able to get to know each other & fall head over heels in love. Megan & Rob are two ultra-fabulous individuals who are the most down-to-earth, sweetest people you’ve ever met. And they want everyone around them to be just as happy as they are. In fact, when I first spoke with Megan on the phone, we chatted for almost an hour & I felt as if I was talking to an old friend. She told me about Rob, about the details of their wedding & their plans after their big day. Her excitement was palpable & I could not wait to photograph their wedding!

Let’s be honest…I’m a huge sucker for details. Megan & Rob’s wedding was nothing but detail after detail…handmade lovebirds on their cake…Megan’s handmade flower in her hair…birdcages that adorned the tables at their reception…toothbrush party favors that each guest received (Rob is a dentist & Megan is a hygenist-soooooo cute!) ….I could go on and on! The details are what make a wedding special & unique & Megan did a fabulous job thinking of all the details that would make their wedding reception gorgeous!

Megan & Rob-thank you so much for inviting me to be part of your beautiful day! I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to get to know you both & I know your lives will be fun, successful & blissful! And I am so excited that for the first time in your relationship, you will be living in the same city! With much love….xoxo, marielle.

blog1

blog2

blog3

blog4

blog5

blog7

blog6

blog8

blog10

blog18

blog9

blog15

blog12

blog20

blog11

blog13

blog17

blog16

blog14

blog19

1 comments:

Aaron and Stacey Stevenson said...

Megan I LOVE your wedding pictures. They are so beautiful. I hope everything goes well with your hygiene class you have coming up. It'll be fun to see you this summer!