CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm bugged!

Recently, I have been bugged by the litterbugs. When driving home from Richmond last week I noticed a rather large object come from a truck window. To my surprise it was a fast food cup. I assumed, this must have been accidental, who really throws their trash out a car window? And then came the remainder of the trash from the meal. I was quite angry and bothered by this. I give the man a dirty look while driving passed him.
I can honestly say, I don't think I know anyone who would do such a thing. On that note I think we can all do our part, including me. On occasion I have thrown my gum out the car window, and I feel guilty every time. No more. I'm very good about throwing my trash away as all of you are I'm sure. From now on I will hold onto my gum till I can dispose of it properly. As well should the smokers! I get the feeling they think they are the exception. Why is it they just throw their cigarette butts on the ground like it is the norm?

1 comments:

Shells said...

OOps! totally spit my gum out in the bush before I walked in the house.