CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More Treats

Some of my roommates made a rule in the house, no baking unless it's Sunday. They say there are to many sweets laying around. I've been breaking the rules, I couldn't resist and either could they. These cheesecake cupcakes are fast, easy and so tasty. I top them off with some fresh strawberries. Enjoy.
CHEESECAKE:
24 oz. cream cheese
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
5 eggs

TOPPING:
1 1/2 c. sour cream
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla

Make graham cracker crust and pack down in bottom of cupcake liners. (Vanilla wafer)
Cream together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time. Spoon into cupcake liners until almost full. Bake 30 minutes at 300 degrees. Remove from oven, cool 5 minutes.
Mix topping ingredients. Fill indentation in cupcakes and smooth on top. Return to oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
Makes 2 dozen regular size cupcakes. May want to serve with cherries, strawberries or blueberries on top.

1 comments:

S. Fantasia said...

Megan!!!! I am so glad you have joined the blog craze, I am an addict (which is funny because I really do not have time for any addictions). Oh well. You look great, as usual. Seeing you really takes me back to the Millhollow days. :o)

This recipe sounds good. Did you always bake? I never would have guessed that about you.