CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

US Open

We made it to the US Open once again this year. We had such a great time. The weather was perfect. We saw Jokavich play in a night match. Like last year we mad our way down to the center of the court into some empty seats. We payed $40.00 for our tickets and got to see the match in $200.00 seats! Forgive me for not posting my blog in awhile. I am going without internet for a few weeks and have just been lazy about it. Some of you may not even know but I went to Guatemala this summer to visit my dear friend Anne. I hope to get those up soon too.



5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow, how fun!!

Jennah said...

Thanks for the phone call Meegs! jk i was out of town! I miss you...lets get together soon :)

sarahjanedaily said...

noooo. im so sad i missed this. maybe we should plan another mudrun soon...

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

That would have been so much fun. How is living in D.C. how is Ann? How is work? Have you done anything else fun lately? Do you ever get to see rob?

Lyndsay said...

Hey Megan I hope that all is going well. Things are good for us. Rob is extremely busy and cohen is growing like a weed but life is fun. Anyway, what is your email so that I can send you an invite to our blog. email me at lynsandrob@hotmail.com so I have it. Thanks!