CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

View fron my Apt.

I have moved back to Virgina and I'm loving my new apartment. I live with Anne and Tori. We scored with this lovely corner unit on the 17th floor. This is a shot I took from my living room of the Washington monument and the Pentagon. The one at night is of the Pentagon on 9-11, they lit up the side that was hit by the plane. Work has been really slow for me, so I'm trying to keep myself busy. I'm wanting to enroll in a photography class while out here. I got my self a nice camera a few months ago but I'm not quite sure how to work all the different features yet.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness Megan?! What a wonderful location? Where are you living exactly? We need to catch up soon...it's been too long. I miss you....PS: I can't wait to see all of your amazing photography.

Chelsea said...

Wow, that is quite the view. How fun. I miss you! I've got an idea for you while work is slow... come to Utah!

Nicole said...

awesome view. that is great really!! can't wait to see you in 3 days!

Meg said...

you guys have a great view! wish i could stop by and hang out :(

Lyndsay said...

WOW.. what an amazing view!!! I love DC and I miss it. It was such a fun place to visit and I'm sure it is also a fun place to live. I hope that all is going well for you. I miss hanging out.