CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

I could use your help!

I recently went shopping and I can't make up my mind on a few things, so I could use your help. So here's my question: Should I keep the article of clothing based on its cuteness and price? Some were super great deals! and some I paid full price. Below are the pictures and a description of the outfit. i told myself this would be all the shopping I would be allowed for summer! I feel guilty when I pay full price for things and sometimes I  buy things just because they are on sale, yikes!
This little number is from Anthropologie on sale! from $148.00 to $29.95 What a deal! or was it? pros;on sale, cute. Cons; a little on the short side, may have to wear a gray shade under it and some dressy capri tights. Is it a keeper?
This dress is from United Colors Of Benetton. I paid full price for this one, $120.00 imagine how cute it would be with a bright yellow cardigan and some brick red patent leather pumps.
Dress above is from Banana Republic on sale for $84.99 it's a super flirty dress and light weight.
This is a skirt I contemplated buying. It is from Anthropologie only $19.95 from $88.00

These capris just might have to go back, they were a little pricey. They are so comfy though, I think I would get a lot of use out of them this summer. I like to wear pants in the summer because I get cold indoors but jeans are not the most comfortable thing to be running around in outdoors. They are from Anthropologie $78.00

This was my favorite purchase of all! I have been waiting since last summer for Anthropologie's shower curtains to go on sale. I found these in the sale section for $19.95!! So I bought all of them! they normally are $100.00 Click here to see it online. Don't know why it's on sale at the store and not on line?

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

You look good in everything. Kind of annoying. :) I say keep em all.

cassie said...

Megs.... I have an opinion for you as always! : )

The first dress is absolutely fantastic on you. Do Not Return it. I love the color.

The second dress from first glance is not my favorite ... however with a yellow cardigan and red pumps it would be cute. The print isn't my fav but I can see the vision you have going on. And... I love the vision.

The blue flirty dress is cute. Looks lightweight and comfy. Not sure about the collar but I love the color.

The skirt is absolutely adorable. Do Not Return That Either. I am so glad you decided to get it.Looks great on you. I am going to anthropologie to see what I can find on sale.

The capris are cute. If they are comfy I say keep them.

The shower curtain is so adorable. That is an amazing sale. I know someone here who has that and it is so cute.

Way to go on the shopping. I am in desperate need of church clothes. You are making me want to SHOP.

I'll be seeing you in a few days. Marathon is in a week. : )

Cassie said...

Everything Is really cute! If it were me I would return the United Color's Dress and the Capris. They are cute, but you could probably find semi similar items, a little cheaper. And defiantly keep the skirt, I LOVE it!

Millicent said...

I agree with Cassie. Also, you look fabulous in everything!! That said, I won't be sitting next to you at church. It gives me a complex.

P.s. Can't wait to hear about Puerto Rico. Bring on the pictures!

Erin said...

I've got an idea. Just volunteer to model the dresses for the stores, and maybe they'll give them to you for free, then you wouldn't have to worry if you paid full price. Ha ha. You look like a model.

Natalie said...

meegs..you have such a hot bod---you looked absolutely adorable in all of those clothes...the first dress was my favorite though :).

Nicole said...

you look great in all of them. really. I love the first dress...so cute. don't return your great deals! And I say if the capris are comfy keep them..sometimes it is so hard to find something that fits just the way you like it (especially after you know something you already love).

Makes me want to shop also...that isn't going to happen though :)