CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2009 National Marathon

Getting our bags checked before the race starts. The sun was just starting to come up. I finished in 4 hrs. and 50 min. Lucky for me I was the last to come in, everyone was there to cheer me on at the finish line. Everyone did so well. I'm so proud of you all!


Especially this guy.


My training partner Anne she is speedy.

We were all hurting pretty bad the next day. I have a greater appreciation for the American Disability Act, I used all handicap accessories railings, ramps, even the bars next to toilets in public restrooms. When I went to put my church shoes on I realized my feet were swollen 1/2 size bigger!
I loved every minute of it. Lets do it again!

3 comments:

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

You guys seriously rock!!! good job

Emichan said...

Way to go everyone, that is such an awesome accomplishment! You've definitely earned your Cadbury Mini Eggs, Megan! ;)

Mutation's Cantation said...

yay! good work!