CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Costco.com

I've fallen in love with Costco online. There are things they sell on the website you just can't get in the stores. my latest purchase; this Brother sewing machine great starter machine. I got it for $125.99 what a deal, shipping included. Can't wait to start playing around with it.
I really want to learn how to play the piano. I played for a few years at a young age; needless to say I remember nothing. I figure what better way to learn then get a piano. Really though it's quite a nice, affordable, compact, light in weight piano. At least I think it is? It's a Suzuki Digital Console Piano. I know nothing about pianos, looks like a good deal though. Do you know anything about pianos? would this be a good one to learn on? If only it came with a personal instructor to bad Costco doesn't sell them. Click here for more info. The top folds down and it becomes a piece of furniture. If piano lessons fail I will have just bought a very expensive table.

6 comments:

The Chambers said...

I love Costco! That sewing maching looks a lot like mine. I got one two Christmas' ago and I LOVE it! They are so nice to have arond. And the piano would have been nice, but it's good you decided to hold off, there might be a greater opportunity down the road. Very pretty though!

Natalie said...

A piano that folds into a table--- amazing?! I have never heard of such a thing?! So what have you been sewing lately?

S. Fantasia said...

I have that same sewing machine and love it. :o) It's a good one, enjoy!

Emichan said...

I think you made the right choice about the piano, and I am so jealous of your sewing machine! You'll have to let me know how you like it, that's a really good price for one! Gotta love Costco! =)

Mutation's Cantation said...

good work developing your talents meggie!! im proud of you

Nicole said...

can't wait to hear what you make with it!!!